Best Triple Bunk Beds For Kids
If you are finding best triple bunk beds for kids, you should read this article carefully!
So you are shopping for a new bed. Do you know exactly what you want? Nowadays, people tend to lean on the possibility of getting beds that are stacked up onto each other. Its a great way to save space and be as cost-effective as one can possibly be. The problem with this though, is the quality of the build.
Sometimes, bunk beds tend to be the ones that cause the most accidents. They often are too weak to support the bodies that use such beds and oftentimes, they just give in to the weight. So in this case, with bunk beds being as rickety as they are, is it even possible to get triple bunk beds that are safe for use?
Here are some triple bunk beds that you should choose:
Like the many beds in the market that have been perfected through the years, the answer to this question is simply yes. Triple bunk beds may look unstable, but with the right kind of brand and make, you can surely get the most out of your money. Ideally, bunk beds are great when you have kids.
With all the things that are required to be inside the bedroom of your little ones, its almost a need to get a bunk bed. They allow you to save space for the room for some of other things. Plus, if you choose properly, these beds are a great way to accent the bedroom. But again, safety has to be the main concern when it comes to getting triple bunk beds for your kids.
So with that in mind, it is important that you look at the structure of the bed. Metal bars have to be thick; do not go for the wiry ones! You want something that can give your kinds a bit of allowance when it comes to weight. And since they will be growing, the beds have to support more than just the weight they have now.
For those looking for something a bit sturdier and at the same time, more elegant in appearance, pick triple bunk beds that are made from fine wood, or something similar, like rubberwood. These are stronger than they look and can withstand the wear and tear due to the smooth finish that they come in. Rubberwood for instance, is a blend of elasticity and girth. It has even been discovered that some kinds of rubberwood are stronger than the best kind of metal alloy that you can construct a bunk bed in.
And of course, kids love bunk beds that allow them to fully optimize the power of their imagination. A lot of triple bunk beds nowadays can double as a mini castle or even a playhouse when not in sleeping use. They may cost more than the typical beds, but they are a great investment especially if you want to keep your kids indoors while they are playing.
Brand names are a good way of looking for a triple bunk bed. But keep in mind that some of the lesser-known brands may provide quality bunk beds as well.
Triple bunk beds reviews
Triple Twin Bunk Bed by Chelsea Home
This Triple bunk bed save money for you, this bunk bed for is perfect for 3 childrens, from 2-6 ages.The bed doesn’t take up extra space it fits in the room like a two high bunk bed and it’s pretty durable and that’s a plus when you have boy’s. If you didn’t want a bunk bed with a trundle that was just not an option so you should chose the Triple bunk bed. Purchasing this bunk bed was a wise decision.
A friend of us love this triple bunk bed that she purchased for her 3 girls! she recently had to downsize and her girls are sharing a room now and they absolutely love it! At first they did not like the idea but once she got it and put it up they were in love! They like that they are closer with each other and that they still have plenty of room to play!
They are very sturdy and hold them really well! Plus they have plenty of growing room for them as well! She should recommend this product to anyone!
- Includes slat pack
- Rails include a cleat which is glued and screwed to the rail for extra strength, to support the mattress foundation
- Metal brackets are used to connect the rails to the headboard and footboard
- Rails are thicker and more durable than most competitor models
- Exceeds all safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Top bunk can be used as a separate bed. The other 2 bunks cannot be used as separate beds.
- Accommodates standard size twin mattresses
- Only available in the finish as displayed
- Bed Design: Slat
- Frame Material: Wood
- Trundle Bed Included: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 77″ H x 41″ W x 80″ D
- Rails on the sides to climb up to the top bunk are 6.5″ and 8.5″ apart.
- Distance Between Top and Bottom Bunk: 1: 27″
- Distance Between Top and Bottom Bunk: 2: 18″
- Overall Product Weight: 200lbs
- Recommended Mattress Height Bottom Bed: 5″
- Recommended Mattress Height Top Bed: 5″
- Mattress Height Maximum Bottom Bed: 8″
- Mattress Height Maximum Top Bed: 8″
Twin Customizable Bedroom Set
This bunk bed is made from nature wood. Solid construction and pretty easy to put together. No plywood all solid pieces. All the parts were there. Very satisfied. This product is so good for kids.
- Finish: Honey
- Material: Solid plantation-grown pine
- Constructed of solid pine for strength and durability
- Stain is finished by hand with a 3 step process to complement the natural wood grain
- Includes three beds
- Tested by Federal Safety Standards which require 400 pounds to be placed in the top bunk, on top of the mattress foundation
- Weight on the upper and lower beds should not exceed 250 pounds
- Style: Rustic
- All beds meet and exceed all of the following rules: ASTM F-1427-07, CFR 1213, CFR1513 and lead testing
- Slats included
- Mattress sold separately
- Uses (3) twin sized mattresses
- Warning: Falling hazard, bunk beds should be used by children 6 years of age and older
- Made in the USA
- Loft bed comes with the lower bed attached.
- Overall: 68″ H x 121″ W x 80″ D, 338.5 lbs
Hope with this triple bunk beds for kids reviews you will find the best bunk beds for your children. Please share like and comments if you like this article.
In coming search terms:
- triple bunk bed plans
- triple bunk bed for sale
- triple bunk bed ideas
- triple bunk bed with stairs
- triple bunk bed designs
- triple bunk bed with trundle
- triple bunk bed plans l shaped
- triple bunk bed american girl
- triple bunk bed assembly instructions
- triple bunk bed and mattress
- triple bunk bed ashley furniture
- building a triple bunk bed
- making a triple bunk bed
- build a triple bunk bed free plans
- buy a triple bunk bed
- plans for a triple bunk bed
- dimensions for a triple bunk bed
- measurements for a triple bunk bed
- triple bunk bed blueprints
- triple bunk bed built in
- triple bunk bed building plans
- triple bunk bed buy
- triple bunk bed black
- triple bunk bed belfast
- triple bunk bed build
- triple bunk bed berg
- triple bunk bed canada
- triple bunk bed caravan
- triple bunk bed caravans for sale
- triple bunk bed design plans
- triple bunk bed dimensions
- triple bunk bed doll furniture
- triple bunk bed deals
- triple bunk bed full
- triple bunk bed free plans
- triple bunk bed frame
- triple bunk bed frame only
- triple bunk bed for adults
- triple bunk beds guide
- triple bunk bed height
- triple bunk beds harvey norman
- triple bunk bed three high
- triple bunk bed 3 high
- triple bunk bed instructions
- triple bunk bed in white
- triple bunk bed joseph sonya
- triple bunk bed metal
- triple bunk bed measurements
- triple bunk bed wooden
- make your own triple bunk bed
- triple bunk bed 18 inch dolls
- plans for triple bunk beds
- plans for triple bunk beds free
- instructions for triple bunk bed
- blueprints for triple bunk beds
- design for triple bunk bed
- triple bunk bed
- triple bunk bed with mattresses